Fortune Auto 510 Series Coilover Kit
Model: IS300 (JCE10)
Part Number: FA510CFD-JEC10
|Custom Rates Available
|True Coilover Rear
|Top Hat (F)
|Top Hat (R)
|Spherical Heim Joint Upgrade?
||F/R Top Mounts & F/R Lower Mounts
Fortune Auto Generation 6 – 510 Series dampers are the best single adjustable system on the market. Perfect for track day enthusiasts or anyone who takes handling performance seriously. All systems are completely built in-house by Fortune Auto engineering staff in Richmond, VA. Fortune Auto insists on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
Research on the racetrack has helped Fortune Auto develop the 510 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high-quality components that meet strict standards allows Fortune Auto to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
CFD Digressive piston technology allows for tremendous amounts of low-speed compression/rebound force which translates into razor sharp control. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control. With a supple compliant ride, the vehicle maintains superior mechanical grip over rough surfaces. CFD allows 8kg spring rate changes without needing to re-valve, unlike conventional shocks which only allow 2kg spring rate changes.
Every 510 Series purchase includes your choice of custom spring rates, based on your vehicle, usage, and preference.
Available upgrades include spherical heim joint top hats and/or bottom mounts for smooth and direct feedback.
- 510 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order.
- Most applications have a 4-8 week lead time.
- Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary.
Limited spring rate options listed, if you have other custom spring rate preferences, please contact Cedar Performance (615) 444-8484 or email@example.com.
Generation 6 models benefit from an upgraded jetting assembly. In previous generations, the orifice bleed holes were hand drilled. Generation 6 bleed holes are now CNC machined allowing for more consistent damping adjustments between shocks. Furthermore, the flow of the orifice bleed holes has increased and a re-designed jetting assembly is used, this yields a 35% increase in damping force adjustment providing the user with a shock that has more performance and adjustability.
New CNC machined adjustment knobs replace the outgoing cast molded knobs. These new machined adjustment knobs are hard anodized and more aesthetically pleasing. Updated shaft end caps are now lighter and showcase a more elegant design.
510 Series Features
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- “Ultra” Digress Piston Technology
- Custom Built -Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied for all 4 Shocks
- Modularity – Upgradable to 2-way Canister
- 24 Step Simultaneous Rebound and Compression Adjustable dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- Aluminum T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at the Fortune Auto VA facility
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Radial Bearing Mounts
- Robust Piston Shafts
- Revised Jetting
- Bright Dip Anodized
- Structural Improvements
- CFD Digressive Piston Design
- Dyno-Tuned and Tested
- Spherical Heim Joints
- Rear Adjustable Extenders
- Swift and Hyperco Springs
- Rear Subaru Camber Plates
- Fortune Auto Air Piston Lift System (APLS)
- 7075-T6 Hard anodized aluminum damper bodies
- LSP (locking spring perch) – allows more height adjustment, less likely to come loose