Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilover Kit
Model: Corolla (AE86, With Spindle, OEM Style Rear)
Part Number: FA500-AE86O
|Custom Rates Available
|True Coilover Rear
|Spring Rate (F)
|Spring Rate (R)
|Top Hat (F)
||Pillowball Camber Plate
|Top Hat (R)
Fortune Auto Generation 6 – 500 Series dampers are the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely built in-house by Fortune Auto engineering staff in Richmond, VA. Fortune Auto insists on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
Research on the racetrack has helped Fortune Auto develop the 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high-quality components that meet strict standards allows Fortune Auto to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high-speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
- 500 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order.
- Most applications have a 2-3 week lead time.
- Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary.
Limited spring rate options listed, if you have other custom spring rate preferences, please contact Cedar Performance (615) 444-8484 or email@example.com.
Generation 6 models benefit from an upgraded jetting assembly. In previous generations, the orifice bleed holes were hand drilled. Generation 6 bleed holes are now CNC machined allowing for more consistent damping adjustments between shocks. Furthermore, the flow of the orifice bleed holes has increased and a re-designed jetting assembly is used, this yields a 35% increase in damping force adjustment providing the user with a shock that has more performance and adjustability.
New CNC machined adjustment knobs replace the outgoing cast molded knobs. These new machined adjustment knobs are hard anodized and more aesthetically pleasing. Updated shaft end caps are now lighter and showcase a more elegant design.
500 Series Features
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Digress Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- Modularity – Upgradable to 2-way Canister
- 24 Step Rebound Adjustable dampers
- Monotube Damper with High-Pressure Nitrogen
- Aluminum T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at the Fortune Auto VA facility
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Robust Piston Shafts
- Revised Jetting
- Bright Dip Anodized
- Structural Improvements
- Digressive Piston Design
- Dyno-Tuned and Tested
- Rear Adjustable Extenders
- Swift and Hyperco Springs
- Rear Subaru Camber Plates
- Radial Bearing Mounts
- Fortune Auto Air Piston Lift System (APLS)
- 7075-T6 Hard anodized aluminum damper bodies
- LSP (locking spring perch) – allows more height adjustment, less likely to come loose