Terms and Conditions
Usage of the Cedar Performance website or placing an order with Cedar Performance, implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, along with our Privacy, Returns, and Shipping Policies.
Off-road Use Only
All modifications and products, except those that are exempt, have been designed and are intended for off-road use only. These components are legal in California for racing vehicles only, which may never be used in City streets or Public highways. Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification, or rendering inoperable of any device or element of design affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways. Violation of such laws may subject the owner or user to a fine or penalty. Installation of this part may void the warranty coverage, if any, on your vehicle. User/Buyer assumes all costs and risks associated with any aftermarket parts. It is the User/Buyer’s responsibility to know their local City and State Laws.
Prices quoted (via phone, email, social media, instant messenger, SMS/text, electronic invoice, paper invoice, or any other means) are valid for 7 calendar days unless noted otherwise. Pricing and/or product availability is not guaranteed to be the same at the time of the new quote, as supplier pricing, specials/discounts, and product availability fluctuate frequently.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Cedar Performance shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Cedar Performance shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Cedar Performance shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Cedar Performance reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Cedar Performance reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed over $2000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
Cedar Performance accepts the following Payment Methods on the website:
- American Express
Cedar Performance can also accept the Payment Methods below via phone orders (payment must clear in full before product will be shipped):
- Prepaid Company Check, Personal Check, Cashier's Check or Money Order
- Cedar Performance reserves the right to delay shipment of international orders by up to 10 business days for payment verification.
- Customer is responsible for any/all import duties, taxes, broker fees, custom fees, etc.
- Cedar Performance will not undervalue or misrepresent goods/shipments for any reason.
- International sales are final, no returns or exchanges.
- Customer must provide a good contact phone number and email address that is checked regularly.
- Customer should respond to emails and phone calls related to their order promptly to avoid extra shipping/customs delays.
- Cedar Performance makes no guarantees that parts/products sold will work correctly with non-US market vehicles.
- Cedar Performance is not responsible for International shipping or customs delays.
- Manufacturer product warranties may not be valid outside the US (policy varies by manufacturer).
Sales tax is only required for orders shipping within our resident state. Therefore, all orders with shipping addresses within the State of Tennessee will be charged applicable sales tax.
Please call during business hour or email email@example.com to change your order. Note: Orders may not be modified or canceled once order fulfillment has started.
Custom/Built to Order Coilovers and Wheels
Custom Coilovers and Wheels are built to order for Customer. No order cancellations or returns. No changes will be accepted more than 48hrs after order is placed or downpayment paid. Build time varies based on time of year and number of orders received by the manufacturer. Build times are estimates only. Actual build times can and will vary. Manufacturers typically will not supply status updates during the build process.
Estimated Build/Lead Times (plus shipping) - Custom Coilovers: 4-8wks (add 2-4wks if built outside US)
Estimated Build/Lead Times (plus shipping) - Custom Wheels:
- Wheels built in the US: 2-3 months
- Wheels built in JP: 3-4 months
Downpayment Option (select custom wheel brands only):
- Minimum 50% downpayment to start wheel build process.
- Remaining balance due within 30 days from first payment date.
- If the balance is not paid within 14 days of due date, $200 penalty will be added to Invoice total to cover additional shipping costs.
- If customer does not pay Invoice including late payment penalty in full within 30 days of wheel delivery to Cedar Performance, order will be canceled and customer will forfeit all payments made to date.
Whether you are placing an order by phone or the internet, security is our number one priority. All online transactions are sent through our secure server. Once the information is received through the internet or by phone, trusted authorized employees will process your payment, and make sure that your information is handled with the highest level of security.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
If we decide to change our Terms and Conditions, we will update the Terms and Conditions notification date below.
Terms and Conditions was last updated on April 12th, 2018.