Free Shipping Offer
Free standard shipping on all orders for in stock products purchased at regularly advertised price, with a total Order value greater than $199, before taxes or other fees.
- Offer is only valid for customer delivery addresses within the 48 Contiental United States.
- Oversized and special order items excluded.
- Free Shipping may not apply to products priced and sold via Custom Quotes or those products being sold at specially discounted rates.
- Free Shipping may not apply to used, overstock, or "on clearance" products being sold at already discounted prices.
- All orders subject to review before acceptance and confirmation that the Free Shipping Offer applies.
- If the Free Shipping option is selected at checkout, but upon review Cedar Performance finds that the Order is not eligible for Free Shipping, Cedar Performance will contact the customer to discuss shipping costs or if the customer chooses, cancel the order and refund the customer's payment in full.
Oversized and Special Order Items
Please contact Cedar Performance to obtain shipping options and costs for Oversized and Special Order items. For such orders, Cedar Performance will prepare and send the customer an invoice including applicable shipping costs, based on the customer's chosen delivery method.
Cedar Performance strives to ship all orders out as quickly as possible. Many products are available only in limited quantities and must be shipped directly from the manufacture, when they become available. Other products are manufactured on an "as ordered" basis. In these cases, Cedar Performance staff will contact the customer and advise them of any extended lead times to ship their order.
Ship-To Address Policy
For Customers who check out directly on a Cedar Performance website using their credit card, Cedar Performance will evaluate requests to ship to an address other than the Billing address on a case by case basis. Typically each customer will be contacted by email and phone to verify their identity and that there is a legitimate reason to ship to an address other than the Billing address.
Cedar Performance will cancel any such orders if in our opinion there is any reason to suspect credit card fraud or misuse. Cedar Performance may cancel the order without contacting the Customer. If Cedar Performance does cancel an Order, a full refund will be made to the credit card originally used by Customer to check out.
This Policy is in place to protect our customers and Cedar Performance alike. If we ship to an address other than the Billing address associated with a credit card, it opens up the possibility of credit card fraud or misuse.
Ship-To Address Policy - PayPal Checkout
Cedar Performance ships to the Ship-To address provided by PayPal as part of the Checkout transaction. Customers specify their Ship-To address during the PayPal checkout process. Cedar Performance does not ship to addresses specified in the Notes section or those sent via email, IM, text, etc.
PayPal has a mechanism to enable Customers to specify a Ship-To address which is different than the Billing address during the checkout process. Customers must use the PayPal mechanism/process as that is the only way to actually change the Ship-To address for an order paid for via PayPal Checkout.
For Customers who are not registered with PayPal or those that have PayPal accounts but haven't gone through the PayPal verification steps for their Billing address, bank accounts, etc., PayPal may not allow a Ship-To address different than the credit card Billing Address. In that case, we will only be able to ship the order to the Ship-To address provided by PayPal to Cedar Performance (i.e Customer's Billing address).
This Policy is in place to protect our customers and Cedar Performance alike. If we ship to an address other than the PayPal Ship-To address, it opens up the possibility of credit card fraud or misuse of Customer PayPal accounts.